Relocation of Elgar to FU Berlin

Hi!

I'm glad to announce that Elgar will relocate next Saturday to its new hosting site at Physics Department of FU Berlin.
John Paul Adrian Glaubitz will pick up Elgar in Rostock and take it to Berlin, so he'll be the first contact for on-site remote hands. ;-)

I will shutdown the buildd on Elgar during next week and prepare it for the transport. More infos will follow when available.

Thanks to FU Berlin for sponsoring the hosting and John Paul Adrian Glaubitz to pick up Elgar!
--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc