Re: ARAnyM speed

Britton Dodd dixit:

>I have a hunch but I'd like to verify a couple of things first --- how
>many VMs are you running?

One, then two, then four. Doesn't make a change,
even the very first one had about half speed.
Although I think I only switched governors after
booting it. Maybe the first core was already on
max, or something.

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is