Re: ice, segfault, ...

On 2013-05-07 10:36, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

The traditional memtest86, which runs from the bootloader, is not
available for m68k.
However, Debian has a userspace test program called memtester.
For AmigaOS, there's http://aminet.net/package/util/moni/MemTest

There are several memtester. I use gvpmemtest, which is run on my buildds every time when the machine boots and before amiboot loads the kernel. For my machines I sometimes ran the memtest during night with the result that no error was found. Still the ice/segfault/... occurs.

--
Ciao...          //    Fon: 0381-2744150
.     Ingo     \X/     http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.