Re: curl

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>has been fixed at least in version 1.5.2.  I'd guess making sure that
>libgcrypt-1.5.2 is built for m68k would fix the issue.

Doesn’t help my other issue, a wget of an https file of 1.5K still
takes 60±3s, but… I put it on unreleased, please see (tomorrow) if
it helps the curl build.

(You might need to run an a-g u + a-g d-u inside the buildd chroot
in between builds for that.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sorry,  I’m annoyed today and you came by as an Arch user. These are the
perfect victims for any crime against humanity, like  systemd,  feminism