Re: curl

Christian T. Steigies dixit:

>need journalling on a filesystem that is thrown away after every build? Any
>tuning ideas? Or maybe curl should skip the tests, as the build itself seems
>to work fine?

Take this to the maintainers. IIRC curl also FTBFS on my VM, which
is a tad faster. The pre-buildd uploads I did manually were all done
with disabling the testsuites, so that would work for the moment.
Also, “gnutls26 insanely slow on m68k (compared to openssl)” there
was a thread on the mailing list, and cURL does use nongnu-tls in
some configurations, so this might be related. Take it to the curl
package maintainers is the best option, I guess.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sorry,  I’m annoyed today and you came by as an Arch user. These are the
perfect victims for any crime against humanity, like  systemd,  feminism