Re: okay, who reset the not-for-us list?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 08:15:06PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> I saw:
>
> Subject: Log for attempted build of gcc-snapshot_20130209-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)
>
> I thought: must investigate later.
>
> Now I see:
>
> Subject: Log for attempted build of qt4-x11_4:4.8.2+dfsg-11 on m68k (dist=unstable)
>
> I think, what the fuck?
>
> Let???s have a look, I???ve got an idea???
>
> tg@leda:~$ wanna-build -A m68k -d unstable --list=not-for-us
> Total 0 package(s)
>
> Okay please out, who was it?
>
> I???ve put a dozen or so packages in there with reason.
> I wrote on this list that I was monitoring these packages
> as well, so Debian changes that make them viable for us
> will not be lost.
>
> So, why is that list empty now?

Everything was reset, including the list of packages built. I wouldn't know
how to reset anything in wanna-build.  The only thing I did was manually
finishing a build, manually signing the package and uploading it.  The
package is installed, but it does not show, like all packages built before
it.  I hope that this manual upload did not reset the wanna-build lists, it
would really surprise me if it did.

Christian