[buildd] /etc/mtab (was Re: Log for attempted build of zsh_5.0.2-5 on m68k (dist=unstable))

buildd on ara5 for m68k dixit:
  [NON-Text Body part not included]

The build failed because I mount the buildd chroot noatime of
course. The code has workarounds for this.

I just did the following on my buildd:

tg@ara5:~ $ schroot -u root -c source:sid-m68k-sbuild
(sid-m68k-sbuild)root@ara5:/home/tg# unset HISTFILE
(sid-m68k-sbuild)root@ara5:/home/tg# ln -s /proc/mounts /etc/mtab
(sid-m68k-sbuild)root@ara5:/home/tg# exit

This should have fixed the issue; I’ve give-back’d zsh.

Please do the same on all other buildds, thanks!

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[...] if maybe ext3fs wasn't a better pick, or jfs, or maybe reiserfs, oh but
what about xfs, and if only i had waited until reiser4 was ready... in the be-