Changed LVM snapshots to btrfs snapshots

Hi!

In the last days I migrated Vivaldi and Elgar from using LVM snapshots to btrfs snapshots.

Basically I did this:

- stop the buildd, umount proc, sys & co from the chroot
- made a tarball
- removed LVs, VG and finally PV from the disk
- mkfs.btrs that partition
- mounted the partition under the previous mount point
- created a subvolume by using btrfs subvolume create /org/chroots/buildd-sid/buildd-base
- umounted the partition again
- mount -o subvol=buildd-base /dev/sda5 /org/chroots/buildd-sid
- edited fstab to match this
- untared the tarball again
- edited the schroot config to use btrfs snapshots (see below)
- mount -a
- mkdir /org/chroots/buildd-sid/snapshots (for the btrfs snaps of the buildd)
- starting the buildd again

My schroot config is now as following:

[sid-m68k-sbuild]
type=btrfs-snapshot
description=Debian sid btrfs snapshot
btrfs-source-subvolume=/org/chroots/buildd-sid
btrfs-snapshot-directory=/org/chroots/buildd-sid/snapshots
groups=root,sbuild,ij,buildd
root-groups=root,sbuild,ij,buildd
source-root-users=ij,sbuild,buildd

I don't know if that's the correct way to setup and configure btrfs snapshots for a buildd, but at least it seems to work. But I'm still unsure if everything is right and configured as intended... :)

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc