Re: New “expected” testsuite failures for eglibc on m68k?

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> Get involved in upstream glibc development for m68k? :-)

Urgh… I understand where you come from, but that’s somewhat
beyond my radar (also due to glibc’s weird buildsystem which
doesn’t allow one to quickly change a file and just rebuild
what depends on it).

To be honest, I had hoped to be able to fade from m68k and
jump on the next project by… about this time last year, so
that the porters could take it up again. But apparently in
Debian, once you do something…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends