Re: btrfs zero divide

Dixi quod…

>I’ve applied this as “hotfix” to 3.10.5-1+m68k.1 (Debian)
>and am building that, for the archive, until such time as
>we have a proper fix and/or problem analysis.

It’s uploaded.

Right now I started building one with Andreas Schwab’s patch
(thanks, again, as usual) applied instead.

Wouter, you might also want to review the m68k -di configs.
I *think* I’ve got most of the modularisation for filesystems
down, but *all* IDE and almost all SCSI drivers are missing,
so a d-i built at the moment could only work on ARAnyM AFAICT
(and, even for ARAnyM, we might want to make nfblock and nfeth
into modules eventually, so they’re not loaded on bare metal).
Do you have commit access to the pkg-kernel svn? If so, I’ll
just submit whatever I have to the team and you can follow up
on that later?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
(gnutls can also be used, but if you are compiling lynx for your own use,
there is no reason to consider using that package)