Re: Relocation of Elgar to FU Berlin
On 06/02/2013 11:40 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
- replace all missing or worn screws with new ones
- replace all missing Zorro slot covers in the case
- replace the system disk with a new 250GB or 500GB drive
Done. Replaced with a brand new Seagate 80 GB IDE HDD.
- replace the backup battery of the clock
To be done.
- replace broken or missing connectors
The connectors were all ok. However, I might replace the
audio RCA jacks with new ones (I have the specific model),
they are a bit torn and bent.
- replace the CPU fan which is stuck
- check and replace case/PSU fans if necessary
Fans were ok after dusting.
- clean and dust the case and keyboard
Further upgrades might be possible through a 256MB BigRAMPlus
card from Individual Computers. Will post in an extra thread
.''`. John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' : Debian Developer - firstname.lastname@example.org
`. `' Freie Universitaet Berlin - email@example.com
`- GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546 0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913