buildds screwed?

Hi,
Thorsten mentioned something about a new toolchain which causes problems
with the buildds. I think I got that... kullervo could not install debhelper
because of libffi5, where it really wanted libffi6. After installing about
20 packages in the host system, I have the new debhelper, but in the buildd
chroot, this should work automatically as the packages are available? How
did you fix that for the other buildds?

Maybe related to that, I was trying to build gcc-4.6, but I have unmet build
dependencies (how can this ever be built from scratch with such a large list
of build-depends?)

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libcloog-ppl-dev (>= 0.16)

root@kullervo:~/buildd>apt-cache policy libcloog-ppl-dev
libcloog-ppl-dev:
  Installed: 0.15.11-5
  Candidate: 0.15.11-5
  Version table:
 *** 0.15.11-5 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports/ unstable/main m68k Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

According to debian-ports 0.16.1-2 is installed (but there is no log):
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=cloog-ppl&suite=sid

Where can I get this package? Yes, I have unstable and unreleased on my
sources.list.

Christian