Re: libffi fixes for testsuite failures (bugs) on m68k and for bugs in testsuite
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: libffi fixes for testsuite failures (bugs) on m68k and for bugs in testsuite
- From: Thorsten Glaser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 02:40:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <[🔎] Pine.BSM.4.64L.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4F0FEFF0.email@example.com> <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F10047A.email@example.com> <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F141A1D.email@example.com> <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F1820A2.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSM.4.64L.email@example.com> <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Hi you two, I’ve seen you fixed all failures than the (above discussed)
>return_sc. I took care of that one today.
>Hello libffi developers upstream, please do apply the attached patch
>Andreas, I think you can commit the GCC side of the patch as well, so
>>although I believe some 3.0.11 checks to be broken:
>So, please git am these three diffs ☺
Ping? I’ve looked at libffi git and GCC SVN and yet see nothing.
The various mailing list archives also do not have a response,
anything, at all.
I want one of these. They cost 720 € though… good they don’t have the HD hole,
which indicates 3½″ floppies with double capacity… still. A tad too much, atm.