Re: libffi fixes for testsuite failures (bugs) on m68k and for bugs in testsuite

Dixi quod…

>Hi you two, I’ve seen you fixed all failures than the (above discussed)
>return_sc. I took care of that one today.

And:

>Hello libffi developers upstream, please do apply the attached patch

And:

>Andreas, I think you can commit the GCC side of the patch as well, so

And:

>>although I believe some 3.0.11 checks to be broken:
[…]
>So, please git am these three diffs ☺

Now:

Ping? I’ve looked at libffi git and GCC SVN and yet see nothing.
The various mailing list archives also do not have a response,
anything, at all.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
I want one of these. They cost 720 € though… good they don’t have the HD hole,
which indicates 3½″ floppies with double capacity… still. A tad too much, atm.