Re: Qt4 idle-spin issue

Cc'ing bwh for 3.2-stable inclusion (it's applied to gregkh's already).

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>Do these help?
>
>http://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=commit;h=67f2b51c62cb0367e30f26a8865d77fc6461bdb3

As already stated, yes, that one helps.

>http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git;a=commit;h=bbc4211fdbd93850accec441bc8890eb4819ea95

This one too (hence Cc to bwh), my qt4-x11 build hasn't yet come
far enough but the issue was also with automoc, and polkit-qt-1
builds fine under a 3.2.32-1 with this patch applied.

Thanks again Andreas, you’ve saved our collective arses a̲g̲a̲i̲n̲.
(Yes, I had given up and not done any m68k work since, I think,
end of June, until that mail of yours.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even