Re: Chained vs. shared EtherNEC interrupts - was: Re: [SOLVED] Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I still need to separate the USB driver stuff out of my chained
> interrupt patch, and possibly clean up checkpatch violations. Should
> be done with that by this weekend. How long until the current merge
> window closes?

There's no "current" merge window, as v3.6-rc1 was released almost one week
ago...
Expect the next merge window (for 3.7) to open around September 20.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds