Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>Obviously the syscall has never been tested on m68k.

Yes, that’s what I feared. But Geert has been telling
me to use it all the time…

><http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.m68k/4149>

Ouch! Even not being a kernel coder, I know *that*,
though Linux function names differ from BSD.

Will test.

Thanks, and you saved my… week or so… I was close to
taking a step back from all Debian stuff… maybe month…
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant