Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>Why do you think aranym is freezing?

No screen output, the network interface is not accessible any more,
and the VM process eats up more CPU than it does when the guest is
100% busy (then it’s normally ~98-99%). To me, indistinguishable
from the Linux kernel busy-looping, though. I said I suspect *all*
layers, not just aranym, but I can’t not suspect it either…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
21:27⎜[Natureshadow] BÄH! Wer hatn das Bier neben den Notebooklüfter
     ⎜    gestellt ...