Re: ARAnyM 0.9.13 with MPFR even for Lucid

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

>On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 13:26, Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz> wrote:
>> I couldn't stand the feeling that Geert cannot enjoy new Andreas' MPFR
>> FPU emulation in ARAnyM so I have backported the libmpfr4 for Lucid:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/aranym/files/aranym/0.9.13/lucid_mpfr4/

>Thanks! You're too kind ;-)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.68k/10307

Since this lucid thing-y seems to get some use… here you are:
a forwardport of a backport of the official Debian sid mpfr4
and aranym packages ;-)

https://launchpad.net/~mirabilos/+archive/wtf-forwardports/+sourcepub/2438038/+listing-archive-extra

(just the stuff I backported to hardy, rebuilt for lucid)

https://launchpad.net/~mirabilos/+archive/wtf-forwardports/+sourcepub/2438041/+listing-archive-extra

(re-enabled USB support, as libusb-1.0 is in lucid but not hardy)

Enjoy!
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil