Re: arrakis up and running!

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 09:15:09PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst dixit:
>
> >  schroot -c source:sid-m68k-sbuild -- apt-get update
> >
> >  and have it run every six hours, but *not* at 6-12-18-24, because
> >  that's just *before* the archive run. This is because 'apt-get update'
>
> Archive runs take 1½-3½ hours on average, so 4-10-16-22 is probably
> sane. (Although it looks like wanna-build doesn’t take up-to-date-ness
> of BDs into account anyway. I’ve seen stuff in Needs-Build whose B-Ds
> were not up to date.)

Correct, it only checks whether the build-depends are satisfiable as
specified in the build-depends header. That is, only if a package
declares it needs foo (>= latest version) will that package be moved to
BD-Uninstallable until that's been built.

If it ever matters, you can use dep-wait (not BD-Uninstallable, that's
managed automatically) and/or build priorities.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and