Re: buildd access for m68k?

Hi Aurelien,

On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 11:54:33AM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Hi Wouter,
>
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 03:58:28PM -0600, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> >

> [...]
>

> > > I have put the list at then end of the mail. Could you please tell me the one
> > > that should be kept? If you need to add some more, could you please give me
> > > the corresponding SSH key, IP address (if it is a fixed one), and email
> > > address? I'll add them.
> >
> > Well,
> >
> > We're going to have to be starting over from scratch. The old etch-m68k
> > machines can't really be used very much anymore; and upgrading them is
> > Hard(TM), so they should probably just be reinstalled.
> >
> > As such, I think the right way to go forward (for now) is to remove them
> > all.
> >
> > I was going to be setting up an ARAnyM VM to run on my server while here
> > at Debconf (just to get the first one going), but unfortunately my
> > server seems down right now, and I'm half a world away, so can't fix it.
> >
> > So what I'll do instead is create that VM on my laptop, and then I'll
> > transfer it to my server once I get it up and running again; at that
> > point, it'll have a fixed IP. Since I haven't started all that yet, I
> > don't have an SSH key for you yet, but I'll send you one in the next few
> > days.
> >
> > How's that sound?
> >

> That's sounds all fine to me, please send me the SSH keys and email
> addresses when they are ready. Also if needed you can provide me GPG
> keys for autosigning, provided they are following the same rules than on
> the official archive (basically 4096 bits or more, and expiration after
> one year).

This took far longer than I'd hoped, but if everything's done right,
we've now got a buildd up and running. It's not the VM that I wrote you
about before, but a real host, arrakis, which has been used for buildd
work in the past, too. AFAIK, arrakis does not have a fixed IP address.

The SSH key is

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA27L4aLKbSP2IcuiBkpPqEO4y4hNTC7pkGlUkf+LF3SeKAE/zq/G6W2lNNgZW3av6rvEfMS5NsWxqCPa2KZOiVetJOaEJ2rqyE533rpbPKNIJaj/mKUse4Mgb9snOUh/hXlJHu+Lsx9IuHhnBp5+rdpF2JBQ3thzoGw2fkxOQ51g13bXLYYnAkLu0uQbh+RbiBWCSDo6B89gznWL0hOifDPRzzGjHnzpho4IT6DXkYJmJSxqGuK1XN99vGcSG+f1DU53i2M7JZQ6igEjeX4++TlFQ1mwEzb3Tn4+pA6iOWA7hMAEZ4OREmbGAoWDHjzgPpyfPuibSXG3EoVhXsVG6rQ== buildd@arrakis

I've also created a GPG key for autosigning. I've signed it with my own
GPG key, and I've uploaded it to subkeys.pgp.net. The fingerprint is:

D93B FE94 214B 6085 97D9  8187 6150 DECB 96DC 703F

Please arrange for mails to buildd to be sent to
buildd@arrakis.buildd.net

Arrakis will be all for now; I want to make sure we've got everything
working right before I start adding more machines. Once we're confident
that that's fine, we'll add some more. I'll get back to you on that;
note that this should probably be later this week.

Thanks,

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and