schroot does work on 3.2.0-4-amiga

Hi!

Some weeks ago I reported that schroot (which is required for a buildd) segfaults with a double free mem exception on my 060 Amigas. Thorsten was apparently correct when he suggested to try 3.2.0-4-amiga instead of that running 3.2.0-3-amiga kernel.

Today I upgraded vivaldi and booted into 3.2.0-4-amiga kernel and, et voila, schroot seems to work:

vivaldi:/home/ij# schroot -v
W: No chroots are defined in ?/etc/schroot/schroot.conf? or ?/etc/schroot/chroot.d?
E: default: Chroot not found
vivaldi:/home/ij# uname -a
Linux vivaldi 3.2.0-4-amiga #1 Debian 3.2.35-1 m68k GNU/Linux

I don't know if Michael still wants to investigate the issue on arrakis which still runs 3.2.0-3-amiga? There were some other segfaults and such from other programs, but I haven't tested these yet. So maybe it would be worthwhile to compare both machines. Maybe 3.2.0-3-amiga is the root cause of all these errors but then again, the question is: why?

I'll try to complete buildd/chroot setup on Vivaldi as far as I can.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc