Re: [buildd] Action plan to get buildds getting online again

On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 03:46:39PM +1100, Finn Thain wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Dec 2012, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>

> > I have a completely fucked installation on quickstep. The MuckOS won't
> > do TCP/IP anymore, so I can't download from the Internet.
>
> If this MacOS installation has a TCP stack, then the problem may be the
> network interface.

This MacOS installation has a TCP stack which was replaced, removed,
reinstalled, replaced, and so forth at infinitum. It may in fact also
contain some traces of a TCP stack from another version of MacOS than
the one it is running. It is *broken*, and needs a reinstall.

> It will disappear in the absence of a working AAUI (ethernet
> transceiver).

There's a working AAUI connected, that's not the issue :-)

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and