Re: I could cry

Sune Vuorela dixit:

>Try look in the patches for other memory constrained archs like s390

After an informative talk with Sune on IRC, I just added *another*
1536 MiB of swap, continued the build, and it succeeded. (Thanks!)
I’ve asked to add m68k to the list of such arches in some of the
next scheduled uploads, as we’re fine at the moment with that.

Now, kde4libs…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.