Re: [buildd] apt-transport-https segfaults

Ingo J�mann dixit:

>Here's the gdb output...

OK, nothing to see there without the debug symbols
(schroot-dbg, 26M compressed, I know why I dislike
C++)¹. But really, the schroot developers would be
the people to ask.

① And possibly the source in /tmp/buildd/schroot-1.6.4/

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.