Re: Qt4 idle-spin issue

Ben Hutchings dixit:

>> >http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git;a=commit;h=bbc4211fdbd93850accec441bc8890eb4819ea95

>Whatever that branch is, it wasn't pulled by Linus, thus the commit hash
>in his repo is different.

Oh okay. It’s probably been rebased into a for-linus branch
by Geert later, or something.

>Anyway, I have cherry-picked this commit for 3.2:
>
>commit 34fa78b59c52d1db3513db4c1a999db26b2e9ac2

Thanks, that’s great!

>--

>Never attribute to conspiracy what can adequately be explained by stupidity.

Haha, nice one.

bye,
//mirabilos, who worked hard to get his current sig into the 78x4 format
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.