Re: [buildd] Action plan to get buildds getting online again

Jason,

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:20:12PM +1100, Jason Duerstock wrote:
> I'm not sure exactly where I can help, but I'd be willing to supply a
> static endpoint for some tunnel(s), and a mail relay if nothing else.  I'm
> no package troubleshooting wizard but I'd be willing to look at anything
> buildd pukes on.

With the likely exception of Thorsten, none of us here are. While I've run
autobuilders in the past, I'm certain the procedures have evolved to a
point where I do pretty much start from scratch.

Looking at anything that fails to build automatically would be appreciated.
To do that, you'd use the same chroot strategy and tools as the autobuilder
does - not a huge stretch to give that a try as well.

Thorsten has outlined what needs to be done to bootstrap a chroot - that
would be a good first step.

Cheers,