Re: [buildd] Action plan to get buildds getting online again

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

> Maybe just build X11 base

Already done, and I’m working on KDE and GNOME indeed,
because they are B-D of too many other packages to count.

> we won't need number crunching packages (don't know the names, but there were

Except as B-D…

> First we need the toolchain back in shape.

Already done. As we speak, I’m rebasing my gcc-4.6 patches on doko’s
latest upload, with the intent to submit them, and rebuilding eglibc
(Aurélien already applied the patch to their repo, though it probably
won’t be part of any uploads before the unfreeze). Kernel is similarily
doing well. I’ve also built gcc-4.7, although we don’t patch that yet,
and some might be needed; gcc-4.6 is definitely safer and the one we
default to at the moment anyway.

> what needs to get built next.

Just build unstable, except those I’ve said. All those Perl and Python
packages are a safe bet. Ruby probably too.

> Before my vacation, I'm currently on, I tried to get buildd.net working again.

That’d be cool.

bye,
//mirabilos
mirabilos: und dein bootloader ist geil :)    23:29⎜«mikap:#grml» und ich
finds saugeil dass ich ein bsd zum booten mit grml hab, das muss ich dann
gleich mal auf usb-stick installieren	-- Michael Prokop über MirOS bsd4grml