Re: ARAnyM VMs with Debian hanging at 100% CPU usage

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

>If I'm not mistaken, the warning was just a false positive, so I didn't submit
>the fix for stable?

Was it just the warning issued, or was there really something
wrong with interrupt handling on Atari, that’s the question
here (which *I* cannot answer). I was under the impression it
fixed a warning, too, but Andreas’ mail suggested it may have
been a fix for interrupt handling or somesuch…

I sent both to Ben for inclusion into Debian (stable won’t happen
due to the rules, at least not right now), with an explanation we
need the syscall fix and that someone here should comment whether
the interrupt patch is needed or not.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is