Re: qemu 68k emulation?

Le vendredi 01 juin 2012 à 22:06 -0400, Britt Dodd a écrit :
> I basically compiled qemu-system-m68k from source.
>
> some of the processor options:
>

> # qemu-system-m68k -cpu ?
>   m68000
>   m68020
>   m68030
>   m68040
>   m68060
>   m5206
>   m5208
>   cfv4e
>  >any
> #
>
> I'm assuming 'any' is something of a random pick? and it looks like
> most of the 68k options are there.....If someone wants to help me
> bootstrap debian 68k from openfirmware, i'm in :)

I guess you took your qemu from gitorious repo qemu-m68k.

For the moment master branch is only able to generate qemu-linux-user to
use it inside a chroot. If you want to generate a qemu-system, you must
take branch q800, but it is not able to boot linux (the kernel starts,
but it is not able to start init and SCSI is not implemented).

There is no firmware available for qemu-system-m68k (moreover
openfirmware is used for ppc mac). The firmware can be bypassed by using
option "-kernel", "-append" and "-initrd" (qemu embeds the bootloader).

Regards,
Laurent