Re: [debian-mysql] src:mysql-*: please consider using gcc-4.4 instead of gcc-4.5

Thorsten,
I am not sure whether Clint regards anything as really important before we deploy mysql-5.5 to unstable - backporting the ubuntu modifications perhaps. However as far as I am concerned the only I need to do is figure out the appropriate subversion incantations.

We have already raised a transition bug with the release team: #671115. Once it is in unstable we'll need to do a mass bug filing.