libffi on m68k failures

Hi all,

One of the reasons to get Linux running on my Atari was to verify libffi.

I've ported it to FreeMiNT and get a few failures, so I thought it best
to try Linux and run the same test. I'm not quite there yet, but getting
there.

But I've just ran the libffi testsuite on NetBSD for the Atari and
there's a lot more failures than on FreeMiNT, but some are similar and
I'm wondering if these are generic m68k failures.

Has anyone run the libffi testsuite on m68k ?

The reason libffi has catapulted forward, is that glib-2.30 now expects
libffi to build and uses it. So it'd be good to fix libffi.

Thanks,

Alan.