Wiki

Is there a wiki or anything available that I could look for and get some more information on the process of booting and installation? If there isn't a wiki would there be any interest in me creating and hosting one for this project? I believe having a wiki with statuses or even a bugzilla for bugs(?) might be helpful? I know I could definately use information on configuration and installation and to be honest I want to do anything I can to help support everybody on this project. Once I get one of my 68k machines running Linux, I can help program if that is needed (I worked for a pizza company for a few years helping develop their point of sales system written in c++)