Re: Another gcj (boehm-gc?) related FTBFS for y’all to look at

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>>>Please try this patch.
>>
>> Doesn’t help after only rebuilding eglibc.
>> Do I need to recompile gcj for this, too?
>
>Yes, anything that uses sem_t must be recompiled.

Thanks, that helped! You’re a lifesaver ;-)

+ N 225 Jan 10 Debian Ports Archive Maintai  (1406)   db4.8_4.8.30-3_m68k.changes ACCEPTED

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yay for having to rewrite other people's Bash scripts because bash
suddenly stopped supporting the bash extensions they make use of