Upgrading from etch-m68k to unstable

Hi!

I'm in the progress of upgrading my Amigas from etch-m68k to unstable from debian-ports.org. With the great help from Thorsten Glaser I wrote up some kind of How-To on:

 http://blog.windfluechter.net/content/blog/2011/07/26/1189-upgrading-m68k-etch-m68k-unstable

Please feel free to comment on this How-To and give feedback about your upgrade experience, preferrably here on the list so that bugs and errors can be solved!
Wouter already pointed yesterday to his build of debian-installer...

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc