Re: debian-installer: kernel lagging for sh4, m68k, alpha

Hector Oron dixit:

>If you have kernel flavours, then you probably want to have
>subarch support for m68k (similar to armel).

I don’t know. Do we have kernel flavours? The -atari, -amiga,
etc. are like -i486 and -i686-pae kernels.

>If you need any update, please send a patch with updated
>information, I'll be happy to apply any changes to help out
>m68k porting effort.

Patch against what? I’ve got about no experience with d-i…
we currently have stock 2.6.39-1 from Debian unstable working
just fine, if that helps, but no *-di (source or binary) pak-
kage… other d-i deps are available.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil