- To: Thorsten Glaser <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Ada
- From: Finn Thain <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 10:35:16 +1000 (EST)
- Message-id: <alpine.OSX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
You wrote on bugzilla,
> I wonder how many third-party programmes would break on m68k when they
> have C imports with uncleanly specified types then...
Unfortunately, the debian porters have had to deal with such problems
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> I just opened http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48835
> and thought more eyes = better (usually). I?ve not yet finished
> trying out things to maybe fix, but if any of you has an idea?