Re: Release Party Time ;-)
- To: debian-68k <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Release Party Time ;-)
- From: Thorsten Glaser <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:57:13 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <[🔎] Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3CDB0E27-4E32-4CAD-8DD8-593B61006DE4@googlemail.com> <alpine.OSX.email@example.com> <2BDD4A75-E278-4A14-9A10-1112B24E894E@googlemail.com> <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>I should really get onto working on the .37 kernel, I even talked
>with waldi about it… RL as usual getting in the way.
I decided to speed that up a little (and updated Wiki during that):
http://people.debian.org/~tg/f/debidx.htm (sorry, amd64 only)
With these I’ll try, then I hopefully will have something working
we can submit to debian-kernel and then build for a week ;) on
the m68k boxen, natively, for uploading.
I’ll start on the real kernel patch shuffling-around work later™.
<ch> you introduced a merge commit │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation
<ch> should have cloned into a clean repo │ fault (core dumped)
<ch> if I rebase that now, it's really ugh │<mika:#grml> wuahhhhhh