Re: Release Party Time ;-)

Dixi quod…

>I should really get onto working on the .37 kernel, I even talked
>with waldi about it… RL as usual getting in the way.

I decided to speed that up a little (and updated Wiki during that):
http://people.debian.org/~tg/f/debidx.htm (sorry, amd64 only)

With these I’ll try, then I hopefully will have something working
we can submit to debian-kernel and then build for a week ;) on
the m68k boxen, natively, for uploading.

I’ll start on the real kernel patch shuffling-around work later™.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation