Re: Wiki

Britt Dodd dixit:

There’s https://wiki.debian.org/M68k as starting point.

>more information on the process of booting and installation? If there isn't

The old installation documentation might help more here:
‣ http://www.debian.org/releases/etch/m68k/

This too:
‣ http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/M68khttp://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/etch/http://mac.linux-m68k.org/docs/gettingstarted.php

Disclaimer: I only run ARAnyM and luckily haven’t needed
to install Debian yet…

>to help support everybody on this project. Once I get one of my 68k machines

Cool that you have actual real hardware, that’s needed
at this point.

>running Linux, I can help program if that is needed (I worked for a pizza

Programming not so much (although some amount of porting
is needed for specific packages and the Linux kernel),
but testing! Both by running testsuites and actually
_using_ stuff is _direly_ needed right now. (And if you
find bugs, fix them in the process of course ;-)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is