Tests?

So,

did anyone test while I was¹ in pain? I’ve uploaded everything to
either unstable or unreleased, as necessary. The gcc-4.4 patches
have a good chance of being included, so that’s probably the first
candidate for unstable move; eglibc will follow as soon as unfrozen,
linux-2.6 needs prodding by Stephen, elfutils needs hacking (I may
or may not do it), util-linux needs an upload, and the others from
unreleased are just “disable java on m68k” style; it MIGHT just work
once we build gcc-4.4 from unstable to build gcj-4.4… after all, it
appears gcj-4.1 worked on m68k?

① Strictly speaking, still am, but I’m at work again and can bear it…

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt