Re: status report (almost done)

Ah well, two more things.

Dixi quod…

>I’m only two packages short of uploading to unstable (when possible) and

The .dsc/.changes are not yet debsign’ed (this takes time, as I don’t
have the key on the same machine), will do before uploading, just in
case newer versions must be built too.

>With it, buildds *might* work again, but I suggest to re-bootstrap

You’ll need to use my repository as mirror for two reasons:
• debootstrap from unstable is very likely to fail because there are
  newer arch:all packages depending on newer arch:any packages we
  don’t have yet, whereas I’ll make sure my repository is contained
• cowbuilder --create will want to install aptitude (for pbuilder
  satisfydepends command) by default; the versions of it and its
  dependencies currently in unstable are not installable, and I’ve
  added a small dependency that was previously part of apt, which
  will NOT be uploaded)

I won’t build aptitude… just _reading_ its dependency list gives
me shudders… boost… if you’re German you might understand that the
language it’s written in is called CFrustFrust really ☺

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt