Re: gcc/mfidoa again, or binutils?

Finn Thain dixit:

>Can you gather the gcc command line and source file? Anyone reading the

Not without about three or four days of compiling beforehand.

>Does the libfortran file compile OK with -mcpu32 instead of -mfidoa?

Yes, it built the multiarches in that order (68040 68060 cpu32 fidoa).
Actually, the problem is not in libfortran but in mathinline.h I think
(which is why I’m tending towards gas as “culprit”).

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt