util-linux: FTBFS on m68k

Hi again,

the problems with util-linux on m68k go deeper than I had thought,
and are in no way related to libc:

The failure is in hwclock/kd.c, which tries to use the keyboard
interface to access the clock on m68k, and only on m68k (the
entire source code is wrapped in a huge ifdef). However, current
kernel doesn’t seem to provide it (and the definitions inside
the file are bogus anyway):

root@ara0:...-2.6.32/debian/build/source_m68k_none # fgrep -r KDGHWCLK .
./fs/compat_ioctl.c:COMPATIBLE_IOCTL(0x4B50)   /* KDGHWCLK - not in the kernel, but don't complain */

@debian-68k, what method do we use now, /dev/rtc or something
other? My ARAnyM systems don’t have a /dev/rtc but since there
is no devfs any more, I don’t know whether I need to do some-
thing to make it have one, or how to find out if it works…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yay for having to rewrite other people's Bash scripts because bash
suddenly stopped supporting the bash extensions they make use of