Re: gcc 4.5 and TLS

Finn Thain dixit:

>Better to adopt the 4 byte alignment rather than relax the requirement? Or

Why? I mean, you can force alignment where it’s needed, at least
in gcc (and clang and pcc and and and…) so there’s no need to
waste memory, especially considering the target platform. See my
other mail for an example (in actual use).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
FWIW, I'm quite impressed with mksh interactively. I thought it was much
*much* more bare bones. But it turns out it beats the living hell out of