[buildd] Running the buildd network

Hey all!

It looks like I will be spending most of the month of July visiting
my Dad in Germany and generally vacationing in Europe. Even though
I expect to have Internet access, I don't expect to spend much time
at the computer and I won't have my main (security blanket) laptop.

So can any one or more people pickup some or all of the buildds?

I have m68k buildds: vault13, vivaldi, spice, and elgar.
I have aranym buildds: zlin1, zlin2, and zlin3. I'll probably
shutdown zeus and poseidon unless all the other buildds are
taken. Daily d-i buildds will also likely be down for the
duration.

If anyone is looking for a m68k-related summertime project, getting
the debian gcc-4.4 package to build would be nice. It's likely a
bogus multilib patch. It FTBFS with the cross-compiler, so that
should speed testing along. Notes for building cross-compilers can
be found at [0].

Peace,

Stephen

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Gcc