Re: etch-m68k and newer packages

On Fri, November 27, 2009 10:46 am, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 10:10:49AM -0600, Stephen R. Marenka wrote:
>> On Fri, November 27, 2009 3:12 am, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
>> > On a sidenote it seems that Arrakis and Spice aren't building packages
>> > anymore. Are they still needed?
>> Sid is broken last I checked. I haven't really seen a great deal of
>> interest in getting it fixed. We haven't built anything in some months I
>> believe.
>> It's a bummer.
>
> Hmpf... so, currently it doesn't make much sense to keep the machines
> running, until some issues are solved?

That's my opinion. I'd be inclined to leave the virtual machines running
if they aren't eating much in resources, but the real machines use a fair
amount of electricity and generate heat (of course, it is winter there,
right? ;).

Ultimately heat it why I shut mine down.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>