Re: [RFC] Dropping architectures alpha and m68k from the Installation Guide

Hello all,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> Now that we have two architectures that are no longer official release
> architectures I've been wondering if we should remove any architecture-
> specific text for them from the Installation Guide.

I  read the thread and the comments that has been raised as well.

I fully agree with the proposal of removal of those arches specially
because those arches are not going to be released with squeeze mailing
due lack of support to keep it going well so I doubt it is going to
change soon. The benefit, specially when we think about the amount of
work that will reduce for the translators, can't be ignored so I fully
support it.

Frans, thanks by looking at it :-)

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br