Re: bogl: don't know screen type 1

> Yep. debian-installer dailies are now *dead* until we get a modern libc
> working.
Ugh... and im still having trouble getting installed, it cant read SFS
or FFS, it loads no modules, and complaied when i tried to modprobe.
and cant mount partitionts, i wonder if its due to the changes of
sector number( i believe ) the 3.9 hdtoolbox did, worked under 3.1
when it detected them but that detected twice the number 3.9 did, and
3.9's way is stable, as far as it was... i ended up typing in the rdb
manually a bunch of times before...

But i've formatted a partition as innocently as i can on amigaos,
havent tested that yet, but it did bloody read all of them before....
And i cant make the installer do tcp/ip over serial (slip) without
attacking it. ( thats basically the next step tho, build the initrd
from hell and work from there )