Re: debian kernel m68k patches for 2.6.29

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 13:38, Stephen R Marenka <stephen@marenka.net> wrote:
> So 2.6.29 has hit sid. Anyone want to update the kernel patches? Also,
> what patches to apply now that we have git-based goodness?

You can start with the ones on the for-next branch.
I still have to cherry-pick the others to the (to be created) queue branch.
I'll let you know when I'm finished.

If you're impatient, you can add the patches from the following topic
branches, too:
  - atari-ethernat
  - atari-scc
  - atari-aranym