Re: Crest, Kullervo & DSA

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 09:08:20AM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> > The power switch needs careful handling IIRC - if the cover isn't fitted right
> > it won't work.
> > I've never had trouble with kullervo needing boards reseated and such - that
> > was crest's part.
> > Sorry, not much I can do from over here.
>
> In the worst case I'll might be driving to Hamburg having a direct look
> between Xmas and NY eve... If Christian can have a look earlier, I wouldn't
> object, though... ;)

Guess why I have been so quiet recently... where is the machine now, at the
airport? Maybe I could stop by on my way to San Francisco... no seriously,
in two weeks I might have a chance, but if it is really the boot disk, I am
not sure if I have a replacement handy. Shouldn't it be able to boot off a
floppy? There is a full installation on the new disk, unfortunately the
advanced Amigas did not want to boot from it, unlike my old A2000.

Christian