Re: [mac68k] Do you want to play with a floppy ?

Le 5 sept. 07 à 00:52, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 11:09:37PM +0200, Laurent Vivier wrote:
Le 4 sept. 07 à 09:29, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :
BTW, speaking of emile: I've been having issues getting it to work past what's in the archive currently. I suspect compiler issues, but I'm not
sure. What are the exact compiler versions you use, currently?

gcc 4 generated broken code so I use gcc 3:

Darn.

Well, now (1 year later) EMILE can be compiled with gcc-4. Solution was easy: let know to gcc that MacOS traps can modify memory.
This is done with "memory" constraint.

have a look to:

http://gitorious.org/projects/emile/repos/mainline/commits/5d2fe2dbb2daa7b5d4b2f3b1ddf9ccbbc40d969f

Regards,